Back to Jobs
Social Media Community Manager
Posted on 2020-04-02
- Experience: Mid-Level
- Position: Full-Time
- Location: Anywhere
About the opportunity:
Creative, positive and energized by connecting with people on a human level. You love taking on new challenges and leading from a place of service. You care about fostering positive relationships throughout all aspects of your work and managing conversations both on and offline. Sound like you? Read on...
We are looking for a Social Media Community Manager to help scale our brand initiatives by creating and implementing creative solutions. As a branch of our marketing team, you'll help plan and manage the day-to-day activities for our social media, event, and email strategies to build a community around the Shogun brand!
- Set, plan, and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
- Write copy for and manage weekly newsletters
- Monitor, track, and report on feedback.
- Help organize and promote events to boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Design and Content teams.
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments.
- Respond to customers in a timely manner.
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals, and journalists.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- 3-4 years work experience in social media or community management.
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives.
- Experience identifying and track relevant community KPIs.
- Proven hands-on experience with social media management.
- Knowledge of online marketing.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to interpret website traffic.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive equity
- Benefits (Health and PTO)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet.
- Occasionally we hire on a full time contractor basis to begin with. Team members enjoy the same opportunities for great compensation, full time positions, equity, and consideration, regardless of location.
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class
About the company:
Shogun: A powerful page builder platform for eCommerce stores, and we're on a mission to empower anyone to easily create high converting eCommerce pages, through a delightful product experience!