Back to Jobs
Growth Marketer (Email + Conversion) 🚀
Posted on 2020-04-16
- Experience: Entry Level
- Position: Full-Time
- Location: North AmericaEurope
About the opportunity:
As most of our traffic is coming from content/SEO, we've put in place a number of lead generators (add-on's, courses, modals, email campaigns, etc.) to acquire more users. Your role is to increase conversion throughout the entire funnel so authors eventually hire professionals on our marketplace.
- Run our email marketing strategy to increase our open/click rates. This includes our weekly newsletters, our courses (https://blog.reedsy.com/learning/) and all the reactivation email campaigns that have been designed based on user interests/origin.
- Help us segment our audiences for every new content we create and design new email campaigns for them;
- A/B test modals and lead magnets to increase top and mid-funnel conversion. We have published hundreds of post and receive enough traffic to make this quite fun :)
- Create or commission new photos or designs.
- "A/B testing" is your favorite keyword
- Experience optimizing conversion
- Email marketing experience
- Experience designing segmented email funnels to qualify leads
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Both very analytical and highly creative individual — we don't want to see boring ugly modals on the site ;)
- Previous experience working for a marketplace and/or in a creative industry
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humor
#How to Apply We currently receive over 30 applications every day, so generic messages almost never get a second look.
To stand out, make sure you: 1) Do some research on Reedsy and sign up to try the product; 2) Keep it sharp, short, and get across what matters to you. There’s no benefit to filing early or writing a novel. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We’re giving you our full attention.
About the company:
We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our curated marketplace gathers the industry's best publishing professionals — the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist.
We’ve grown to a community of 500,000 authors and over 2,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆