Back to Jobs
Social Media Content Specialist
Posted on 2020-04-03
- Experience: Entry Level
- Position: Contract
- Location: Anywhere
About the opportunity:
Position Title: Content Specialist (full-time & part-time roles available) Position Type: Hourly ($10-11 USD / Hour) + benefits Shifts Available: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm CST, 4:00 pm to 12:00 am CST and 12:00 am to 8:00 am CST.
- Monitor and respond to comments on the client’s social accounts on behalf of the client, using their unique, brand voice
- Enforce the online community's safety and usage policies across multiple content areas and ensure that guidelines and rules are adhered to
- Craft engaging responses that encourage participation and the development of user-generated content to ensure that the online community is achieving its objectives
- 100% remote work from home - no commute to the office Bring your job wherever you go - all you need is a reliable internet connection and laptop
- Work with a diverse group of individuals - we’re global and so is our workforce
- You get to share your knowledge and expertise with our client’s customers
- All this plus a competitive compensation and benefits package!
What you need:
- Must have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with social media tools & interact with online community tools such as forums, blogs, user-generated content, etc.
- Must have substantial knowledge of the Internet including following current trends.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to multitask Strong written communication skills - spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc.
- Experience writing, editing, and crafting engaging content in the social media space using brand voice and following established guidelines
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to adjust written tone and voice to match each individual customer
- Experience with and knowledge and understanding of all social platforms
- Ability to work independently and collectively in a unique virtual environment
- High-speed internet connection (no data restrictions) PC/laptop or Mac: Processor of 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster. RAM: 6 gigabyte (GB)Display: 800x600, Camera (built-in or external), Headset with microphone, Operating System: Windows 8.1 or higher - For Macs, OSX 10.9 or higher Browsers: Chrome / Firefox / Safari / Opera / I.E. Anti-virus: Windows Defender or Mac Security Updates
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo a criminal background check.
About the company:
ICUC Social is a global team of 350+, that acts as an extension of our client’s brand on social media. Providing scalable management, protection, and revenue-generation services, we are thoughtful and revel in working with a range of clients across industries. We have specializations in several categories, with intimate knowledge of key metrics and a portfolio of work to prove it. Our Social Media Management Services are first-rate, and our work speaks for itself.
Our services include Review Management, Social Content, Strategy, Moderation, Community Management, Social Listening and Reporting, and more! Click here to learn more.