Back to Jobs
Posted on 2020-04-03
- Experience: Entry Level
- Position: Full-Time
- Location: North America
About the opportunity:
Are your editorial standards relentlessly high? Are you passionate about technology and leadership topics? We are looking for a talented editor who wants to work closely with writers to create engaging content. This is not your typical B2B content — we tackle complex topics in a human-centric way. We want someone who can do a quick line edit, but more importantly, knows how to shape an article with structure and tone. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Content Editor at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of experts. More than 300,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build products customers love.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 7 years of experience editing B2B, software development, content marketing, and/or leadership blog content
- Is passionate about technology
- Knows how to capture and maintain a company's tone and voice
- Has exceptional writing and line editing skills, and enjoys delivering and receiving constructive feedback
- Has the ability to quickly pivot between different types of content (thought leadership blogs, educational articles, newsletters)
- Is comfortable working closely with senior leaders
- Thrives in a deadline-driven environment
- Is bold and likes to take on increasing levels of responsibility
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "can do" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States or Canada for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.
About the company:
The world's #1 roadmap software Aha! is a very different kind of software company. We are self-funded, one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and have been highly profitable from the start. What is even more remarkable is that we have done it without an office or salespeople. It started in 2013 with a simple idea — to build a company that customers and employees would love. And to do it with no venture funding, offices, or salespeople.
We take a human-centered approach that is consistent with the time-tested values of our grandparents and the way they did business. Our focus is building real value and mutually beneficial relationships with everyone we work with. In the process, we are changing how companies build and market products customers love. The Aha! way is definitely unconventional, but we think it is a better way.